To connect to the wifi on campus you only need your school username and password.
- Connect to TSS-Community
- A prompt for username and password should come up
- Enter your MyCampus username and password
- Your device will do a little chit chat with the network and then connect you to the internet
- Some devices will ask you to trust a certificate from Shalom, accept this.
Some devices will request more information for setup. You should be able to find your answer below:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: None
- CA Certificate: Do not validate
- Idenity: [this is your username]
- Anonymous ID: [can be left blank]