When you need to schedule a room for Practicum Groups, class projects or just a private meeting you can do so through the Google Apps Calendar. The video below explains how to schedule a room.
To see room availability on your calendar:
- Sign in to your Seattle School Google Apps calendar
- Click the down arrow by Other calendars and then select Browse Interesting Calendars.
- Click the More tab.
- Click Resources for theseattleschool.edu.
- Find the room you want to add and click Subscribe.
The rooms will now appear in your Other calendars list, where they can view the availability but not edit or manage it.
To schedule a room for an event:
- Sign in to your Seattle School Google Apps calendar and open the event:
- If this is a new meeting, click a time in your calendar, and then click Edit event.
- If this is an existing meeting, click the name of the meeting in your calendar.
- On the right side of the event where you add guests, click the Rooms, etc. link.
- Scroll through the list of resources to find the one you want.
Or, start typing the name of the resource in the Filter room text box until the desired resource appears in the list. If you can't remember the full resource name, just enter any part of the name. For example, you can type prac to turn up a Practicum Room.
- Click Add next to the desired resource.
The resource is added to the Where section in the Event details tab, and to the participants list in the Find a time tab. It is also listed in the Guests list.
- If you need to remove a resource you just added, find the resource in the Guests list and click the X beside it.
- Click Save.
Rooms available for scheduling:
Students are able to schedule the following rooms using the instructions above:Practicum Rooms:
- [Pract]-La Danse
Students wishing to schedule the meeting rooms behind the bookstore, please see the front desk staff.
Faculty and Staff are able to schedule the following rooms using the instructions above:Practicum Rooms:
- [Pract]-La Danse
Meeting Rooms (behind bookstore)
- [Conf]-Alaskan Conference Room (3rd Floor)
- [Conf]-Rainier Conference Room (4th Floor)