- Go to mail.theseattleschool.edu
- Note: If this link just opens your personal email then you either need to log out of that one first or learn about accessing multiple accounts
- Type in your full email address
- Including @theseattleschool.edu
- Type in your password
- This is the same password as you user for MyCampus
- You are now logged in to your Seattle School email account and can access the other Google services by selecting items from the Google Apps Launcher in the upper right hand corner
Note: REMEMBER TO LOG OUT of your account when you are using public computers (this includes the Library lab computers). Otherwise anyone accessing that computer after you will have access to your email and documents.